CAJEPUT ESSENTIAL OIL
Characteristics – Fresh, herbaceous, fruity scent
Perfumery Note – Middle Note
Strength of Initial Aroma - Medium
· Gives immediate relief in congestion of the nose, throat
· Reduces feelings of pain – applied on an infected tooth in case of a toothache or rubbed on the forehead in case of a headache, it gives quick relief.
· Efficient in killing and driving away insects
· it helps cure pimples and acne, while as an anti-inflammatory agent, it gives relief from inflammation.
This delightful tree empowers our ability to be tough through difficult experiences, more capable of handling the shifts required to take the good with the bad.
· Diffuse it to mask unpleasant odors in the area your desire.
About This Plant
Latin name: Melaleuca leucadendron / Melaleuca cajuputi
Botanical family: Myrtaceae
Plant part used: Leaves
Extraction method: Steam distilled
Cajeput Essential Oil is known for its fresh, herbaceous, fruity scent. From the same family as Tea Tree Essential Oil, Cajeput is chock-full of beneficial properties. Cajeput can help energize and improve your mood. It is also an ideal candidate to have on hand when seasonal illnesses attack. Supporting a healthy respiratory system, Cajeput will have you bouncing back in no time. Use it to help alleviate sore muscles and joints, relieve cramping during menstruation, and soothe skin that has been bitten by pesky bugs. It can also be used for occasional skin eruptions on the lips. This oil is a must-have for its incredible therapeutic properties!
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.