Characteristics – Refresh, Sharp, clean, astringent aroma
Volatility – Midto Top Note
Intensity - Weak
· Reduces the appearance of blemishes
· Helps maintain healthy-lookinghair and scalp
· Maintains the appearanceof healthy skin and nails when applied to feet and toenails
· Includes the naturallyconstituents terpinene4-ol, gamma terpinene, and alpha-terpinene
· Helps eliminate muskyodors.
Focus , Energizing
· Diffuse it to maskunpleasant odours in the area your desire.
· Reduce the appearance ofblemishes by applying Tea Tree topically.
· Combine Tea Tree withwater in a small glass spray bottle and use to freshen linens and towels.
· Combine it with citrusscents such as Lime or Lemongrass for a natural deodoriser.
· Add it to homemade soapsand moisturisers to experience its cleansing properties.
· Apply it to skin as partof your night-time routine to help maintain the appearance of healthy-lookingskin.
About This Plant
Latin name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Botanical family: Myrtaceae
Region(s) grown: Australia, France, SouthAfrica
Plant part used: Leaves
Extraction method: Steam distilled
Tea Tree essential oilhas been beloved for its countless wellness and beauty benefits. Today, it’sone of the most popular essential oils. Tea Tree essential oil is steamdistilled from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia tree,native to Australia; the tree is part of the Myrtaceae botanicalfamily. Tea Tree essential oil, also known as Melaleuca or MelaleucaAlternifolia oil, is one of the most widely used and extensively researchedessential oils, making it a must-have for every home. The benefitsof Tea Tree oil include cleansing properties and a refreshing scent, thisversatile oil can be used for everything from home cleaning solutions to skincare.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. For external useonly. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing,taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professionalprior to use.